Justin Timberlake Recalls His Three-Way With Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 24 2011 1:20 PM ET
Justin Timberlake opens up about his three-way with Lady Gaga and Andy Samberg, Jason Segel overshares about an extra and a prop toilet, while Cameron Diaz offers reasons her gay and lesbian fans will enjoy their raunchy new comedy Bad Teacher.
The cast of the new film (opening in wide release today) about a badly behaving teacher, played by Diaz, sat down with The Advocate to answer questions about inappropriate workplace behavior and their worst experiences with educators.
Timberlake gives a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the making of the wildly popular Saturday Night Live digital short, "3-way," in which he costarred with Andy Samberg and Lady Gaga. The clip, a sequel to "D*ck in a Box," finds Timberlake and Samberg resurrecting the mother-loving, sartorially challenged singing duo. This time Gaga brings the boys closer together than ever before. Timberlake suggests the two men are more in love with each other than anyone else and recalls Gaga saying that of course it's her who turns the boys gay. Timberlake says he was "blown away" by Gaga, describing her as "humble and cool."
Watch the interviews below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing