10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
The Other First Lady
In one weekend in October 2009, Lady Gaga walked alongside thousands in the National March for Equality, addressed the crowd, and received a standing ovation for performing John Lennon's "Imagine" at the annual Human Rights Campaign dinner. So strong was her impact that President Obama joked that he was her opening act. Watch video below.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant