10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
The Other First Lady
In one weekend in October 2009, Lady Gaga walked alongside thousands in the National March for Equality, addressed the crowd, and received a standing ovation for performing John Lennon's "Imagine" at the annual Human Rights Campaign dinner. So strong was her impact that President Obama joked that he was her opening act. Watch video below.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks