10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Are You Not Entertained?
In June, Gaga performed before a gargantuan crowd at Rome's ancient Circus Maximus stadium as part of EuroPride. Before singing, Gaga took Eastern European and Middle Eastern governments to task for discriminating against LGBT people. "I stand here as a woman of the world and I ask governments, with you, worldwide to facilitate our dream of equality," Gaga pleaded. Watch video below. See more photo here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant