10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Are You Not Entertained?
In June, Gaga performed before a gargantuan crowd at Rome's ancient Circus Maximus stadium as part of EuroPride. Before singing, Gaga took Eastern European and Middle Eastern governments to task for discriminating against LGBT people. "I stand here as a woman of the world and I ask governments, with you, worldwide to facilitate our dream of equality," Gaga pleaded. Watch video below. See more photo here.
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out