10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Are You Not Entertained?
In June, Gaga performed before a gargantuan crowd at Rome's ancient Circus Maximus stadium as part of EuroPride. Before singing, Gaga took Eastern European and Middle Eastern governments to task for discriminating against LGBT people. "I stand here as a woman of the world and I ask governments, with you, worldwide to facilitate our dream of equality," Gaga pleaded. Watch video below. See more photo here.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body