10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Making a Mark
When the Monster Ball stopped in Buffalo, N.Y., last March, Gaga called on her fans to send "2,000 emails" to encourage Republican state senator Mark Grisanti to cast his vote in support of marriage equality. "There's a senator here in Buffalo that's on the fence about whether or not to vote for this particular bill and I would like to give you all his email," Gaga said. "His name is Sen. Mark Grisanti." Watch video below.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland