10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Making a Mark
When the Monster Ball stopped in Buffalo, N.Y., last March, Gaga called on her fans to send "2,000 emails" to encourage Republican state senator Mark Grisanti to cast his vote in support of marriage equality. "There's a senator here in Buffalo that's on the fence about whether or not to vote for this particular bill and I would like to give you all his email," Gaga said. "His name is Sen. Mark Grisanti." Watch video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Book Claims Comedian Andy Kaufman Still Lives, Possibly Bisexual