10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Making a Mark
When the Monster Ball stopped in Buffalo, N.Y., last March, Gaga called on her fans to send "2,000 emails" to encourage Republican state senator Mark Grisanti to cast his vote in support of marriage equality. "There's a senator here in Buffalo that's on the fence about whether or not to vote for this particular bill and I would like to give you all his email," Gaga said. "His name is Sen. Mark Grisanti." Watch video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'