10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Love to Hate You
The entertainer knew she'd hit the big time when she was confronted by posters that read "God Hates Lady Gaga," the work of the creativity-challenged members of the virulently antigay Westboro Baptist Church, who were determined to picket Gaga's St. Louis concert. Gaga urged her little monsters to not engage the haters in conversation and in a note posted on Facebook told fans they should "feel gratitude in your heart that you are not burdened or addicted to hate, as they are." Watch video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series