10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
She's Got a Point
For her appearance on Good Morning America last February, the ever-fashionable safe-sex proponent wore a flesh-colored latex condom-inspired dress topped with a diaphragm hat. “Today, I really wanted to head-to-toe be representative of what we women and people all over the world need to be concerned about,” Gaga said, “which is the leading cause of death in women all around the world, which is HIV." Watch video below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun