10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
She's Got a Point
For her appearance on Good Morning America last February, the ever-fashionable safe-sex proponent wore a flesh-colored latex condom-inspired dress topped with a diaphragm hat. “Today, I really wanted to head-to-toe be representative of what we women and people all over the world need to be concerned about,” Gaga said, “which is the leading cause of death in women all around the world, which is HIV." Watch video below.
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Even Former NOM Executives Believe Marriage Equality Is Imminent