10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Gaga canceled a potentially lucrative deal with Target to release an exclusive edition of her anthem-filled album Born This Way when the retail giant, already in hot water with gay activists for controversial donations, wouldn't commit to Gaga's demand to ally itself with LGBT charities. “You’re either going to try and change or you’re not,” Gaga said. “Taking an ambiguous stance is not what I’m about, obviously."
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?