10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Gaga canceled a potentially lucrative deal with Target to release an exclusive edition of her anthem-filled album Born This Way when the retail giant, already in hot water with gay activists for controversial donations, wouldn't commit to Gaga's demand to ally itself with LGBT charities. “You’re either going to try and change or you’re not,” Gaga said. “Taking an ambiguous stance is not what I’m about, obviously."
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- High Court Ends NOM's Efforts to Undo Oregon Marriage
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married