10 Reasons to Lay Off Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 06 2011 7:00 AM ET
Gaga canceled a potentially lucrative deal with Target to release an exclusive edition of her anthem-filled album Born This Way when the retail giant, already in hot water with gay activists for controversial donations, wouldn't commit to Gaga's demand to ally itself with LGBT charities. “You’re either going to try and change or you’re not,” Gaga said. “Taking an ambiguous stance is not what I’m about, obviously."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'