You Decide: The Biggest Homophobes in Sports
BY Michelle Garcia
July 14 2011 1:35 PM ET
Out magazine is scouring the Web to figure out who is the biggest antigay jerk in modern sports. Is it pro wrestler John Cena, who made a pretty weak Brokeback Mountain joke, or Australian Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice, who, after a competition, decided to call the losing team a gay slur on Twitter? Perhaps it was Luiz Felipe Scolari, manager of the Brazilian national soccer team, who said, "If I found out that one of my players was gay, I would throw him off the team."
Go to Out.com to vote on your least-liked homophobe of sports.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- WATCH: Explaining U.K.-Scotland Relationship as Gay Romantic Comedy