You Decide: The Biggest Homophobes in Sports
BY Michelle Garcia
July 14 2011 1:35 PM ET
Out magazine is scouring the Web to figure out who is the biggest antigay jerk in modern sports. Is it pro wrestler John Cena, who made a pretty weak Brokeback Mountain joke, or Australian Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice, who, after a competition, decided to call the losing team a gay slur on Twitter? Perhaps it was Luiz Felipe Scolari, manager of the Brazilian national soccer team, who said, "If I found out that one of my players was gay, I would throw him off the team."
Go to Out.com to vote on your least-liked homophobe of sports.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet