You Decide: The Biggest Homophobes in Sports
BY Michelle Garcia
July 14 2011 1:35 PM ET
Out magazine is scouring the Web to figure out who is the biggest antigay jerk in modern sports. Is it pro wrestler John Cena, who made a pretty weak Brokeback Mountain joke, or Australian Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice, who, after a competition, decided to call the losing team a gay slur on Twitter? Perhaps it was Luiz Felipe Scolari, manager of the Brazilian national soccer team, who said, "If I found out that one of my players was gay, I would throw him off the team."
Go to Out.com to vote on your least-liked homophobe of sports.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos