You Decide: The Biggest Homophobes in Sports
BY Michelle Garcia
July 14 2011 1:35 PM ET
Out magazine is scouring the Web to figure out who is the biggest antigay jerk in modern sports. Is it pro wrestler John Cena, who made a pretty weak Brokeback Mountain joke, or Australian Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice, who, after a competition, decided to call the losing team a gay slur on Twitter? Perhaps it was Luiz Felipe Scolari, manager of the Brazilian national soccer team, who said, "If I found out that one of my players was gay, I would throw him off the team."
Go to Out.com to vote on your least-liked homophobe of sports.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses