You Decide: The Biggest Homophobes in Sports
BY Michelle Garcia
July 14 2011 12:35 PM ET
Out magazine is scouring the Web to figure out who is the biggest antigay jerk in modern sports. Is it pro wrestler John Cena, who made a pretty weak Brokeback Mountain joke, or Australian Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice, who, after a competition, decided to call the losing team a gay slur on Twitter? Perhaps it was Luiz Felipe Scolari, manager of the Brazilian national soccer team, who said, "If I found out that one of my players was gay, I would throw him off the team."
Go to Out.com to vote on your least-liked homophobe of sports.
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher 38 min 8 sec ago
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts 1 hour 8 min ago
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex 2 hours 4 min ago
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 2 hours 51 min ago
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians 6:08 PM
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 6:03 PM
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 4:20 PM