Video Game Allows Same-Sex Marriage: "Not a Huge Deal"
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 26 2011 2:15 PM ET
Same-sex marriage is allowed in the world of the video game The Elder Scrolls V. Skyrim, but the creators are not making a "huge deal out of it."
Escapist magazine reports the game's publicist Pete Himes released the information via Twitter. When someone remarked, "The subject seems hush hush," Hines replied, "Not hush hush, just not making a huge deal out of it. You can marry anyone."
He later tweeted, "Sorry, should clarify. Not any NPC, just mean any male or female. Doesn't matter what you're playing."
Skyrim will be released on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 on November 11.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times