Video Game Allows Same-Sex Marriage: "Not a Huge Deal"
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 26 2011 2:15 PM ET
Same-sex marriage is allowed in the world of the video game The Elder Scrolls V. Skyrim, but the creators are not making a "huge deal out of it."
Escapist magazine reports the game's publicist Pete Himes released the information via Twitter. When someone remarked, "The subject seems hush hush," Hines replied, "Not hush hush, just not making a huge deal out of it. You can marry anyone."
He later tweeted, "Sorry, should clarify. Not any NPC, just mean any male or female. Doesn't matter what you're playing."
Skyrim will be released on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 on November 11.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- MICHAEL SAM CUT FROM RAMS ROSTER
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance