Bill Maher Says Being Short Caused Him To Be Bullied
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 30 2011 12:15 PM ET
Bill Maher says that being short caused him to be bullied and ostracized as a kid and encourages viewers to stand up when they see it happening to others.
The host of HBO's Real Time With Bill Maher recalls that besides being beaten up a couple of times, he was often hurt by being separated from the pack and feeling unwelcome as a kid. Maher tells viewers that people have to be taught to be good to others and if he had one thing to do over, he would stand up for other kids being bullied.
Watch Maher's video below.
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 10 Great Graphic Novel Gifts 1 hour 39 min ago
- Parenting Baby Coming? Here Are the Top Baby Names of 2013 2 hours 23 min ago
- Year in Review Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013 5:30 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 12 Excellent Gifts for Those Who Indulge 4:19 AM
- Women WATCH: Gaga & Xtina's Amazing '70s-era Lesbian Duet of "Do What U Want!" 2:04 AM
- Year in Review The Big Ideas of 2013 12:47 AM
- Marriage Equality NOH8 Founders Adam Bouska & Jeff Parshley on Campaign's 5th Anniversary December 17 2013 9:23 PM