Chaz Confirms Cher Will Attend
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 10 2011 11:21 AM ET
Chaz Bono confirms speculation that his mother Cher and stepmother Mary Bono Mack will both in the audience to watch him compete on tonight's Dancing With The Stars, reports People magazine.
Bono reveals his mother texted him just before last Monday's show, saying, "I wanted people to be able to feel your presence and not take away from that and I think you’ve made your presence known now."
Bono says, "So I texted her back and I said, 'OK, so if I make it through this week that means you'll come to Monday's show?' And she said, 'Yes.'"
"It's very exciting," Bono says, adding that "my mom and my stepmom Mary Bono Mack are coming, along with my aunt and uncle and my brother. It will be a real family affair."
Dancing With The Stars airs tonight on ABC.
- Here's How Trans Folks Welcomed Caitlyn Jenner to the Twitterverse
- WATCH: John Oliver Eviscerates Vatican's Hypocrisy on Irish Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Outed Gay Valedictorian Gets to Give His Speech After All
- Vanity Fair Introduces Caitlyn Jenner
- Op-ed: For Gays, Life in Lawrence, Kan., Keeps Getting Worse
- North Carolina Governor's Veto of Antigay 'Religious Objections' Law May Not Hold Up