Taylor Lautner: Was 's Question Homophobic?
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 13 2011 3:20 PM ET
Actor Taylor Lautner said his friends know he's straight, when asked by a GQ Australia writer if director Gus Van Sant and writer Dustin Lance Black made a pass at him when the three men dined together in Los Angeles recently.
Lautner was interviewed for a cover story for the Australian edition of GQ magazine, and after querying him about his relationship with actress and Abduction costar Lily Collins, the interviewer asked the teen heartthrob about a recent dinner with Van Sant and Black and whether the two gay men made a pass at him.
"No, definitely not," Lautner replied. "I think they know I'm straight. But they're great guys. They're a lot of fun. It's not a coincidence that there was a writer, a director, and an actor at dinner."
Would GQ have asked Lautner the same question if he'd dined with two older straight women? Regardless, Lautner would probably have shrugged off the question. He informed the interviewer that he doesn't discuss his personal life.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 22 min 19 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 1 hour 41 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM