Male Cheerleader Suspended For Kissing Another Boy
BY Winston Gieseke
October 14 2011 2:15 PM ET
A male high school student from Alice, Tex., says he was booted from the cheerleading squad and suspended from school for kissing a male student on campus.
The young man, who has not been identified, says the kiss was captured by a surveillance camera, which leads him to believe that school official were targeting him because of his sexual orientation.
"They never check cameras for anything unless something is stolen," he told local news channel KRIS 6. "We would be the ones getting caught because I'm sure we were the only ones, sexual orientation-wise, being caught like that."
While the school’s superintendent declined to comment on the incident, the student’s parents say if their son isn’t reinstated to the cheerleading squad, they will take further action.
For more, watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM