And God Said: "It Getteth Better"
BY Lucas Grindley
October 20 2011 12:28 PM ET
God has a new book to promote, and a video-taped message: "It Getteth Better."
The Last Testament (an excerpt of which you can read here) is God's update to the world, complete with a list of corrections and clarifications to the Old Testament and the New Testament.
In God's "It Gets Better" video, the "king of the universe" clarifies that, "I created mankind in my image, I do not make mistakes, so it's not that 10% of thee came out defective, it's that I'm 10% gay."
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights