And God Said: "It Getteth Better"
BY Lucas Grindley
October 20 2011 11:28 AM ET
God has a new book to promote, and a video-taped message: "It Getteth Better."
The Last Testament (an excerpt of which you can read here) is God's update to the world, complete with a list of corrections and clarifications to the Old Testament and the New Testament.
In God's "It Gets Better" video, the "king of the universe" clarifies that, "I created mankind in my image, I do not make mistakes, so it's not that 10% of thee came out defective, it's that I'm 10% gay."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died