And God Said: "It Getteth Better"
BY Lucas Grindley
October 20 2011 12:28 PM ET
God has a new book to promote, and a video-taped message: "It Getteth Better."
The Last Testament (an excerpt of which you can read here) is God's update to the world, complete with a list of corrections and clarifications to the Old Testament and the New Testament.
In God's "It Gets Better" video, the "king of the universe" clarifies that, "I created mankind in my image, I do not make mistakes, so it's not that 10% of thee came out defective, it's that I'm 10% gay."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future