And God Said: "It Getteth Better"
BY Lucas Grindley
October 20 2011 12:28 PM ET
God has a new book to promote, and a video-taped message: "It Getteth Better."
The Last Testament (an excerpt of which you can read here) is God's update to the world, complete with a list of corrections and clarifications to the Old Testament and the New Testament.
In God's "It Gets Better" video, the "king of the universe" clarifies that, "I created mankind in my image, I do not make mistakes, so it's not that 10% of thee came out defective, it's that I'm 10% gay."
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet