Lance Bass and Hollywood Whores
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 27 2011 12:51 PM ET
Lance Bass may cast Kirstie Alley as a pimp in a Broadway play he is co-producing about Hollywood escorts, reports the New York Times.
Bass will co-produce Ben Deagle's comedy The Fabulous Lies of Hollywood Whores with Jamie Kennedy, Beverley Mitchell and Matt Seifnia. Auditions are scheduled for next month and, although no Broadway theater has yet been confirmed, it's hoped the play will open next Spring.
Alley is in negotiations to play what the Times describes as "a demanding diva who uses a Los Angeles department store as cover for her high-end escort service." A casting call was posted onPlaybill today lists such characters as "the whore," "the D-lister," and "the Paparazzo."
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Girl Scouts Reject Hate Group, Welcome Trans Girls
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either