Lance Bass and Hollywood Whores
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 27 2011 12:51 PM ET
Lance Bass may cast Kirstie Alley as a pimp in a Broadway play he is co-producing about Hollywood escorts, reports the New York Times.
Bass will co-produce Ben Deagle's comedy The Fabulous Lies of Hollywood Whores with Jamie Kennedy, Beverley Mitchell and Matt Seifnia. Auditions are scheduled for next month and, although no Broadway theater has yet been confirmed, it's hoped the play will open next Spring.
Alley is in negotiations to play what the Times describes as "a demanding diva who uses a Los Angeles department store as cover for her high-end escort service." A casting call was posted onPlaybill today lists such characters as "the whore," "the D-lister," and "the Paparazzo."
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- PHOTOS: The Mud, Sweat, and Glory of the Bingham Cup
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About