Neil Patrick Harris is Proud of Partner's Performance
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 01 2011 8:51 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris says he's proud of fiance David Burtka's performance in the new Harold and Kumar movie, but describes acting with him as "weird," according to Access Hollywood.
The two actors appear together in A Very Harold & Kumar 3-D Christmas, which opens nationally this Friday. In the third installment of the popular stoner comedy franchise, Harris again plays a druggie, womanizing version of himself and Burtka makes a surprising cameo appearance.
"We don't really act together," Harris says. "We just live together and we certainly exist together, like all the time, but acting... it was weird, because we just exist on a different level."
"I'm very proud of him and I think he came across very well in the movie," Harris says. "He's a funny guy."
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 1 hour 1 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 1 hour 5 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 36 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 40 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM