Neil Patrick Harris is Proud of Partner's Performance
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 01 2011 8:51 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris says he's proud of fiance David Burtka's performance in the new Harold and Kumar movie, but describes acting with him as "weird," according to Access Hollywood.
The two actors appear together in A Very Harold & Kumar 3-D Christmas, which opens nationally this Friday. In the third installment of the popular stoner comedy franchise, Harris again plays a druggie, womanizing version of himself and Burtka makes a surprising cameo appearance.
"We don't really act together," Harris says. "We just live together and we certainly exist together, like all the time, but acting... it was weird, because we just exist on a different level."
"I'm very proud of him and I think he came across very well in the movie," Harris says. "He's a funny guy."
- BREAKING: Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Transgender High School Senior Skips Graduation Over School's Transphobic Policy
- Giants Pitcher Jeremy Affeldt Shares His Evolution on Homophobia
- Nevada Takes Another Step Toward Marriage Equality
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay Men — But There's a Catch
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Nevada Takes Another Step Toward Marriage Equality 17 min 18 sec ago
- Youth BREAKING: Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth 36 min 28 sec ago
- Theater WATCH: How Billy Porter Becomes Kinky Boots Drag Diva 43 min 40 sec ago
- Entertainment News Debbie Reynolds: 'We All Knew He Was Gay' 1 hour 8 min ago
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists Arrested While Protesting Media Censorship 1 hour 22 min ago
- The Wedding Channel WATCH: Flash Mob Gay Marriage Proposal in Central Park 1 hour 33 min ago
- Women Cannes is Abuzz About Blue is the Warmest Color's Explicit Lesbian Sex Scenes 1 hour 55 min ago