Victoria Jackson Launches Antigay Talk Show
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 16 2011 3:54 PM ET
Victoria Jackson has found another platform for her ultra-right-wing views on issues such as "gay marriage" with a new talk show with three other conservative women.
The PolitiChicks, a just-launched weekly online discussion program, features Saturday Night Live alum and Tea Party mouthpiece Jackson, pro-life speaker and activist Jennique Stewart, editor and activist Jennie Jones, and Ann-Marie Murrell, columnist and host of The Patriot Update video show.
When the women are about to discuss gay marriage, Jackson interrupts to ask if they can instead start with "the Islamization of America because I wrote a song about it."
At one point in the video, Jackson stumbles for the word "kosher," before reminding her fellow panelist that she's 52 and can't remember things. Jackson goes on to say, "I've noticed that Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano have dead eyes. They look like zombies. They don't even care what they're talking about ... They could be aliens disguised as humans."
When the women eventually discuss marriage equality, Murrell says that gay people are a very small minority with the loudest voice and are controlling the media and the dialogue. She describes gay marriage as a government intrusion issue. "If a church doesn't believe that [a same-sex couple should marry] then trying to force the government to make them bend their beliefs is just as wrong as they say bringing religion into schools or praying out in public," Murrell says. "They don't want us to do that so why are they trying to take over the churches?"
The women seem to have no objection to civil unions. "It's very much a double standard," says Stewart. "They say we're intolerant, but they're intolerant of our views." Jackson chimes in, saying, "And we outnumber them ... like 8 to 2 or something."
At the end of the first show, Murrell laments that the media seems to be controlled by liberals. "We have Fox News and some talk radio and that's all we have. We have got to be able to talk about this without guarding our words."
Watch the first episode of PolitiChicks below.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Health News Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men 1 hour 5 min ago
- Youth Does AIDS in the Endzone Fumble? 2 hours 46 min ago
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 10:07 AM
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 9:27 AM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When Scout Comes Out at Camp 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM