Kelly Ripa on Seeing Husband Kiss Another Man
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 21 2011 7:28 PM ET
Kelly Ripa says there was something perversely sexy about watching her husband, Mark Consuelos, kiss fellow actor Craig Bierko onstage, reports the New York Daily News.
The Live! With Kelly hostess attended the opening night of Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays, and during one of the short plays designed to raise awareness of the need for marriage equality, her husband engages in a kiss with Bierko. “As an actor, there’s something voyeuristic and perversely sexy about watching my husband” kiss someone else, Ripa said.
The paper asked Consuelos why he didn't use tongue during the kiss with Bierko. “I’m warming up to it little bit,” he joked. “I don’t want to be so easy.”
Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays is in an open-ended run at New York's Minetta Lane Theatre. For more information visit StandingOnCeremony.net.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Ready and Looking: The Dilemma of a 20-Something
- Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer March 14 2014 4:37 PM
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples March 14 2014 4:14 PM