Kelly Ripa on Seeing Husband Kiss Another Man
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 21 2011 7:28 PM ET
Kelly Ripa says there was something perversely sexy about watching her husband, Mark Consuelos, kiss fellow actor Craig Bierko onstage, reports the New York Daily News.
The Live! With Kelly hostess attended the opening night of Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays, and during one of the short plays designed to raise awareness of the need for marriage equality, her husband engages in a kiss with Bierko. “As an actor, there’s something voyeuristic and perversely sexy about watching my husband” kiss someone else, Ripa said.
The paper asked Consuelos why he didn't use tongue during the kiss with Bierko. “I’m warming up to it little bit,” he joked. “I don’t want to be so easy.”
Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays is in an open-ended run at New York's Minetta Lane Theatre. For more information visit StandingOnCeremony.net.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation