Kelly Ripa on Seeing Husband Kiss Another Man
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 21 2011 6:28 PM ET
Kelly Ripa says there was something perversely sexy about watching her husband, Mark Consuelos, kiss fellow actor Craig Bierko onstage, reports the New York Daily News.
The Live! With Kelly hostess attended the opening night of Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays, and during one of the short plays designed to raise awareness of the need for marriage equality, her husband engages in a kiss with Bierko. “As an actor, there’s something voyeuristic and perversely sexy about watching my husband” kiss someone else, Ripa said.
The paper asked Consuelos why he didn't use tongue during the kiss with Bierko. “I’m warming up to it little bit,” he joked. “I don’t want to be so easy.”
Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays is in an open-ended run at New York's Minetta Lane Theatre. For more information visit StandingOnCeremony.net.
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 1 hour 52 min ago
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 7:00 AM
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 6:30 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM