SFPD Says It Gets Better
BY Winston Gieseke
February 11 2012 6:40 PM ET
The San Francisco Police Department and Mayor Ed Lee want you to know that it gets better.
"Today our police department joins the nationwide campaign to end bullying of LGBT youth by producing c," Lee said. "San Francisco is a city that prides itself on embracing equality for all and this video is another great example of our commitment to reinforcing our City's values."
The video was produced with the assistance of local filmmaker Shawn Northcutt and musician Lynden Bair.
See the video below. Find more new It Gets Better videos here.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic