Kirk Cameron's Antigay Remarks: Celebrities Respond
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 06 2012 9:20 AM ET
Christopher Rice, novelist
"Kirk Cameron says marriage was defined by God in the Garden of Eden. No response from Cameron on why the world isn't full of talking snakes."
Roseanne Barr, actress-comedian
"Kirk or Kurt or whatever Cameron is an accomplice to murder with his hate speech. so is Rick Warren. Their peers r killing gays in Uganda."
Craig Ferguson, talk show host
"Rush makes me ashamed to be a middleaged white man and Kirk Cameron makes me ashamed to be a failed actor. We don't all think like that NoH8."
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA