Kirk Cameron's Antigay Remarks: Celebrities Respond
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 06 2012 8:20 AM ET
Christopher Rice, novelist
"Kirk Cameron says marriage was defined by God in the Garden of Eden. No response from Cameron on why the world isn't full of talking snakes."
Roseanne Barr, actress-comedian
"Kirk or Kurt or whatever Cameron is an accomplice to murder with his hate speech. so is Rick Warren. Their peers r killing gays in Uganda."
Craig Ferguson, talk show host
"Rush makes me ashamed to be a middleaged white man and Kirk Cameron makes me ashamed to be a failed actor. We don't all think like that NoH8."
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Op-ed: Madonna, My Father, and a Life Outside a Tiny Island
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options
- Pope Francis Holds Private Meeting With Transgender Man and Fiancée
- Everything You Need to Know Now About Marriage Equality in Michigan