Kirk Cameron's Antigay Remarks: Celebrities Respond
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 06 2012 9:20 AM ET
Matt Doyle, actor
"Sad shame about Kirk Cameron. Takes some serious fear and insecurity to make hateful comments about things that have nothing to do with you."
Billy Eichner, comedian
"So great to hear what Kirk Cameron thinks about gay people. Anybody know where Tina Yothers stands on the death penalty?"
Josh Charles, actor
"I know Growing Pains was only a TV show, but I have to think both Alan Thicke & Joanna Kerns must feel they failed as parents tonight."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation