Kirk Cameron's Antigay Remarks: Celebrities Respond
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 06 2012 9:20 AM ET
Matt Doyle, actor
"Sad shame about Kirk Cameron. Takes some serious fear and insecurity to make hateful comments about things that have nothing to do with you."
Billy Eichner, comedian
"So great to hear what Kirk Cameron thinks about gay people. Anybody know where Tina Yothers stands on the death penalty?"
Josh Charles, actor
"I know Growing Pains was only a TV show, but I have to think both Alan Thicke & Joanna Kerns must feel they failed as parents tonight."
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility