Kirk Cameron's Antigay Remarks: Celebrities Respond
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 06 2012 9:20 AM ET
Sarah Colonna, comedian
"Wish I could go to the 80s & un-buy that Kirk Cameron poster. Loving God but spreading hate has never made sense to me."
Jordan Knight, musician
"Ted Haggard vehemently opposed gays as well. Wonder why? He couldn’t accept himself ... in my opinion. #justsayin"
"I want to thank Piers Morgan for his response to what he wud say to HIS child if (s)he came out: "Great, as long as you’re happy."
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 9 Ugly Faces of HIV Stigma