Kirk Cameron's Antigay Remarks: Celebrities Respond
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 06 2012 8:20 AM ET
Nick Stadler, comedian
"Amazing how many idiots feel empowered by Kirk Cameron. It'll be even better after he's caught sucking [expletive] in a public toilet."
Zach Braff, actor
"If Kirk Cameron hates gay people, why was he best friends with Boner?"
Tony Tripoli, comedian
"I now blame Kirk Cameron for poor Tracy Gold's eating issues. He's made ME want to puke all day, too."
- Op-Ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: Separate or Together?
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 18 min 54 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 33 min 17 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 51 min 14 sec ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 1 hour 4 min ago
- Health New Campaign Inspires LGBT Americans to Take Advantage of Obamacare 2 hours 31 min ago
- Television Meet the New Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race 2 hours 38 min ago
- Women WATCH: Real-Life Girlfriends Bria & Chrissy on '10 Things Lesbians Do on Saturdays' 2 hours 40 min ago