WATCH: Lady Gaga Plans Media Hiatus After Oprah Interview
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 16 2012 4:35 PM ET
Lady Gaga says she plans to take a long break from speaking to and paying attention to the media, during an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
"Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time," Gaga tells Winfrey during Oprah's Next Chapter." No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about...' I shut it all off."
Also during the interview, which will air Sunday on OWN, Gaga tells Winfrey that she eventually wants to experience motherhood. "Yes, I want kids, I want a soccer team and I want a husband," she says. "Yeah, I do. Well, you know, I'm being superfluous. I don't want to have one kid. I want to have a few."
A portion of the interview was filmed last month when Winfrey joined the entertainer at Harvard University as she launched her Born This Way Foundation.
Watch a clip from the interview below.
Get More: Music News
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel