U.N. Secy-General's LGBT Rights Support: The Remix
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2012 8:58 PM ET
On March 7, United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon called on all nations to end anti-LGBT discrimination during a groundbreaking panel on sexual orientation and gender identity before the U.N. Human Rights Council (one that caused a walk-out by some diplomats). In a new video, international LGBT rights group AllOut.org underscores the importance of the secretary-general’s vocal support for the cause (watch below).
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word