U.N. Secy-General's LGBT Rights Support: The Remix
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2012 8:58 PM ET
On March 7, United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon called on all nations to end anti-LGBT discrimination during a groundbreaking panel on sexual orientation and gender identity before the U.N. Human Rights Council (one that caused a walk-out by some diplomats). In a new video, international LGBT rights group AllOut.org underscores the importance of the secretary-general’s vocal support for the cause (watch below).
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media