Matt Bomer: Kissing Jane Lynch Was "Fantastic"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 28 2012 8:20 PM ET
Actor Matt Bomer says he had an incredible time playing Darren Criss's brother Cooper Anderson on an upcoming episode of Glee and describes kissing Jane Lynch as "fantastic."
In an interview with TV Line's Michael Ausiello, Bomer discusses his appearance as the brother of Criss's Blaine character, on the Fox musical which will air April 10. Bomer says performing a mash-up of Duran Duran songs with Criss was a dream come true. "We had a lot of laughs between takes, and we had a lot of fun playing off of each other," Bomer says. He also shares that the two actors developed a friendship to determine what it would be like to be brothers.
Ausiello reveals that Bomer kisses Lynch's character Sue Sylvester, which the actor says with a laugh that it was "fantastic." Bomer says the two conspired to create a greeting that would be completely inappropriate.
Bomer, who demonstrated his solid singing ability during a Kennedy Center Honors special in 2010, says he'd consider performing in a Broadway musical sometime in the future. "It’s just that I’m already in New York away from my family six months out of the year shooting [White Collar]," he says. "So for me to take another six months away from them to do something on Broadway would be tricky at this point in time."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM