Matt Bomer: Kissing Jane Lynch Was "Fantastic"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 28 2012 8:20 PM ET
Actor Matt Bomer says he had an incredible time playing Darren Criss's brother Cooper Anderson on an upcoming episode of Glee and describes kissing Jane Lynch as "fantastic."
In an interview with TV Line's Michael Ausiello, Bomer discusses his appearance as the brother of Criss's Blaine character, on the Fox musical which will air April 10. Bomer says performing a mash-up of Duran Duran songs with Criss was a dream come true. "We had a lot of laughs between takes, and we had a lot of fun playing off of each other," Bomer says. He also shares that the two actors developed a friendship to determine what it would be like to be brothers.
Ausiello reveals that Bomer kisses Lynch's character Sue Sylvester, which the actor says with a laugh that it was "fantastic." Bomer says the two conspired to create a greeting that would be completely inappropriate.
Bomer, who demonstrated his solid singing ability during a Kennedy Center Honors special in 2010, says he'd consider performing in a Broadway musical sometime in the future. "It’s just that I’m already in New York away from my family six months out of the year shooting [White Collar]," he says. "So for me to take another six months away from them to do something on Broadway would be tricky at this point in time."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 46 min 38 sec ago
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' June 18 2013 6:06 PM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator June 18 2013 6:00 PM