WATCH: Does Anyone Stop Bullies From Picking on Kids With Gay Parents?
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 4:42 PM ET
The ABC show What Would You Do? wondered whether anyone would come to the aide of children being teased for having two gay fathers.
Watch what happens in the video below when the kids are left alone in a restaurant and bullies across the way start picking on them for have same-sex parents.
"We'll stop when your parents stop being gay," the bullies say to the kids who are visibly upset.
The hidden-camera show What Would You Do? has posed a number of scenarios checking whether Americans would stand up for LGBT people, from whether a bridal shop should serve two lesbians getting married or whether a young boy can pick any toy he wants regardless of its traditionally for girls.
Watch the latest installment from Friday below.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 11 min 47 sec ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 28 min 22 sec ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 46 min 22 sec ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 48 min 29 sec ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 1 hour 18 min ago
- Women WATCH: Australia's Sexy New Lesbian Web Series Starting From ... Now! 2 hours 11 min ago
- Television 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever 2 hours 53 min ago