WATCH: Does Anyone Stop Bullies From Picking on Kids With Gay Parents?
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 3:42 PM ET
The ABC show What Would You Do? wondered whether anyone would come to the aide of children being teased for having two gay fathers.
Watch what happens in the video below when the kids are left alone in a restaurant and bullies across the way start picking on them for have same-sex parents.
"We'll stop when your parents stop being gay," the bullies say to the kids who are visibly upset.
The hidden-camera show What Would You Do? has posed a number of scenarios checking whether Americans would stand up for LGBT people, from whether a bridal shop should serve two lesbians getting married or whether a young boy can pick any toy he wants regardless of its traditionally for girls.
Watch the latest installment from Friday below.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'