WATCH: Does Anyone Stop Bullies From Picking on Kids With Gay Parents?
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 3:42 PM ET
The ABC show What Would You Do? wondered whether anyone would come to the aide of children being teased for having two gay fathers.
Watch what happens in the video below when the kids are left alone in a restaurant and bullies across the way start picking on them for have same-sex parents.
"We'll stop when your parents stop being gay," the bullies say to the kids who are visibly upset.
The hidden-camera show What Would You Do? has posed a number of scenarios checking whether Americans would stand up for LGBT people, from whether a bridal shop should serve two lesbians getting married or whether a young boy can pick any toy he wants regardless of its traditionally for girls.
Watch the latest installment from Friday below.
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 4 min 15 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 51 min 55 sec ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 1 hour 21 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 1 hour 27 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 2 hours 7 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 2 hours 50 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 2 hours 51 min ago