WATCH: Cybill Shepherd Says "We All Deserve Marriage Equality"
BY Jeremy Kinser
April 04 2012 2:33 PM ET
Award-winning actress Cybill Shepherd says “I believe we are all equal in the eyes of the law, and therefore we all deserve marriage equality” in a new ad for the Human Rights Campaign.
Shepherd's video message is part of HRC's Americans for Marriage Equality, a campaign that features prominent Americans who support committed gay and lesbian couples getting married. Shepherd, a longtime advocate for LGBT equality, is the mother of two lesbian daughters, Clementine Ford and Ariel Shepherd-Oppenheim. The actress, who previously starred in the lesbian-themed series The L Word, will next appear in The Client List, which premieres Sunday on Lifetime.
Watch the video below.
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 2 hours 21 min ago
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 7:00 AM
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 6:30 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM