WATCH: Cybill Shepherd Says "We All Deserve Marriage Equality"
BY Jeremy Kinser
April 04 2012 3:33 PM ET
Award-winning actress Cybill Shepherd says “I believe we are all equal in the eyes of the law, and therefore we all deserve marriage equality” in a new ad for the Human Rights Campaign.
Shepherd's video message is part of HRC's Americans for Marriage Equality, a campaign that features prominent Americans who support committed gay and lesbian couples getting married. Shepherd, a longtime advocate for LGBT equality, is the mother of two lesbian daughters, Clementine Ford and Ariel Shepherd-Oppenheim. The actress, who previously starred in the lesbian-themed series The L Word, will next appear in The Client List, which premieres Sunday on Lifetime.
Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 2 hours 18 min ago
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM