A Gay Replacement for Regis
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2011 7:35 PM ET
When Regis Philbin retires later this year, Kelly Ripa is going to be in need of a new cohost. There are some obvious choices — Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Neil Patrick Harris and Carson Kressley all regularly fill in for Regis when he’s on vacation. But if producers of Live! With Regis and Kelly make the smart choice and pair her with a gay cohost, we have 10 suggestions that would reinvent this show for a whole new fan base.
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Kris Jenner Weep About Bruce For Her Reality Show
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong