A Gay Replacement for Regis
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2011 7:35 PM ET
When Regis Philbin retires later this year, Kelly Ripa is going to be in need of a new cohost. There are some obvious choices — Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Neil Patrick Harris and Carson Kressley all regularly fill in for Regis when he’s on vacation. But if producers of Live! With Regis and Kelly make the smart choice and pair her with a gay cohost, we have 10 suggestions that would reinvent this show for a whole new fan base.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Analysis: Nope, Same-Sex Marriage Doesn't Dissuade Straight People from Getting Married
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends