A Gay Replacement for Regis
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2011 7:35 PM ET
When Regis Philbin retires later this year, Kelly Ripa is going to be in need of a new cohost. There are some obvious choices — Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Neil Patrick Harris and Carson Kressley all regularly fill in for Regis when he’s on vacation. But if producers of Live! With Regis and Kelly make the smart choice and pair her with a gay cohost, we have 10 suggestions that would reinvent this show for a whole new fan base.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?