One Gay April Fools' Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 01 2011 1:50 PM ET
Separating fact from fiction on April 1 is a tough task, but The Advocate combed through tweets and news alerts to find eight headlines designed to throw reporters off their game on April Fools’ Day. From Mariah Carey going into premature labor to news the producers of The King's Speech had shut down QueerClick.com, check them out on the following pages.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality