Holiday Guide: Neal's Wish List
BY Neal Broverman
December 15 2011 5:00 AM ET
Xeryus Rouge by Givenchy
was the first cologne I bought, and I still snap it up when I can find
it. Though hard to find in stores, it’s available on the Internet and
worth the shipping time — it’s a heady mix of sandalwood, cedar, red
pepper, African geranium, kumquat, cactus flesh, and tarragon. That mix
is strong and sensual, so it’s great for a night out. (Sephora.com)
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills