Bookshelf: 2012’s Best Beefcake Calendars
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 9:57 PM ET
Sure, it may be obscure, but this one is a win-win for gay
horse lovers: Thoroughbred Racing Jockeys
features 12 professional and sexy jockeys from the world of competitive horse
racing. Javier Castellano, Garret Gomez, Edgar Prado and more — some with their
horses and others solo with just ripped abs and sexy tattoos. Seven of these
guys rode in the Kentucky Derby last year, including John R. Velazquez, who won
for the first time. A portion of proceeds of the calendar, which was shot by
Barbara D. Livingston, go to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Giddyup. ($14, Black Liner)
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.