Bookshelf: 2012’s Best Beefcake Calendars
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 9:57 PM ET
Sure, it may be obscure, but this one is a win-win for gay
horse lovers: Thoroughbred Racing Jockeys
features 12 professional and sexy jockeys from the world of competitive horse
racing. Javier Castellano, Garret Gomez, Edgar Prado and more — some with their
horses and others solo with just ripped abs and sexy tattoos. Seven of these
guys rode in the Kentucky Derby last year, including John R. Velazquez, who won
for the first time. A portion of proceeds of the calendar, which was shot by
Barbara D. Livingston, go to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Giddyup. ($14, Black Liner)
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'