Bookshelf: 2012’s Best Beefcake Calendars
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 9:57 PM ET
Sure, it may be obscure, but this one is a win-win for gay
horse lovers: Thoroughbred Racing Jockeys
features 12 professional and sexy jockeys from the world of competitive horse
racing. Javier Castellano, Garret Gomez, Edgar Prado and more — some with their
horses and others solo with just ripped abs and sexy tattoos. Seven of these
guys rode in the Kentucky Derby last year, including John R. Velazquez, who won
for the first time. A portion of proceeds of the calendar, which was shot by
Barbara D. Livingston, go to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Giddyup. ($14, Black Liner)
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men