Holiday Guide: Diane's Wish List
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 5:00 AM ET
Xbox 360 and Kinect
I live with my Xbox like it’s a fifth member of the family, so when the Kinect — the game that captures your body’s motions — came out, I couldn’t have been happier. My whole extended family gets down with Dance Central 2, the new dance game sequel that expands the Dance Central universe with new simultaneous multiplayer and all-new routines set to an unstoppable soundtrack featuring Lady Gaga, Rihanna, La Roux, Nicki Minaj, and more. If that’s too femmey for you, then the Kinect Sports: Season Two is great too; it has six new sports (tennis, darts, skiing, golf, baseball, and football). You can get an Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect in a bundle if you don’t already have the console. ($297, Amazon.com)
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- With Marriage Off the Table, Is Trans Community the New Target?
- 7 Things That Are Everything This Week