Holiday Guide: Diane's Wish List
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 5:00 AM ET
Xbox 360 and Kinect
I live with my Xbox like it’s a fifth member of the family, so when the Kinect — the game that captures your body’s motions — came out, I couldn’t have been happier. My whole extended family gets down with Dance Central 2, the new dance game sequel that expands the Dance Central universe with new simultaneous multiplayer and all-new routines set to an unstoppable soundtrack featuring Lady Gaga, Rihanna, La Roux, Nicki Minaj, and more. If that’s too femmey for you, then the Kinect Sports: Season Two is great too; it has six new sports (tennis, darts, skiing, golf, baseball, and football). You can get an Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect in a bundle if you don’t already have the console. ($297, Amazon.com)
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Zach Quinto, Jane Lynch, Ellen, and NPH Warn 'Voting Makes You Gay'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room