Holiday Guide: Diane's Wish List
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 4:00 AM ET
Xbox 360 and Kinect
I live with my Xbox like it’s a fifth member of the family, so when the Kinect — the game that captures your body’s motions — came out, I couldn’t have been happier. My whole extended family gets down with Dance Central 2, the new dance game sequel that expands the Dance Central universe with new simultaneous multiplayer and all-new routines set to an unstoppable soundtrack featuring Lady Gaga, Rihanna, La Roux, Nicki Minaj, and more. If that’s too femmey for you, then the Kinect Sports: Season Two is great too; it has six new sports (tennis, darts, skiing, golf, baseball, and football). You can get an Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect in a bundle if you don’t already have the console. ($297, Amazon.com)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment