WATCH: Son Defends Two Moms in Prop. 8 Case
BY Lucas Grindley
February 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
“My mommy’s gay but she doesn’t need any fixing,” said 8-year-old Elijah to former Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann during a book signing in South Carolina in December. Bachmann has supported so-called reparative therapy for gays and lesbians.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media