WATCH: Son Defends Two Moms in Prop. 8 Case
BY Lucas Grindley
February 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
“My mommy’s gay but she doesn’t need any fixing,” said 8-year-old Elijah to former Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann during a book signing in South Carolina in December. Bachmann has supported so-called reparative therapy for gays and lesbians.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.