An Easter Treat: Our Religious Allies
BY Trudy Ring
April 06 2012 1:12 PM ET
Soulforce and More
Participants in Soulforce’s Equality Ride are taking a message of acceptance to religious colleges and other institutions
around the nation this month and next. Add to that the work of Believe Out
Loud, Faith in America, Faithful America, and many other interfaith and
faith-specific groups advocating LGBT equality, and there’s much to celebrate
in this season of rebirth.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents