An Easter Treat: Our Religious Allies
BY Trudy Ring
April 06 2012 12:12 PM ET
Soulforce and More
Participants in Soulforce’s Equality Ride are taking a message of acceptance to religious colleges and other institutions
around the nation this month and next. Add to that the work of Believe Out
Loud, Faith in America, Faithful America, and many other interfaith and
faith-specific groups advocating LGBT equality, and there’s much to celebrate
in this season of rebirth.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero