PHOTOS: France's Government Worried By Violent Antigay Backlash
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:50 PM ET
Wilfred de Bruijn, a Dutch man living in France for 10 years, was the victim of a brutal attack in Paris while he was “walking arm in arm” with his boyfriend. Here his face is bloated, seeped in blood, his bruised right eye shut tight, his tooth broken.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media