PHOTOS: France's Government Worried By Violent Antigay Backlash
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:50 PM ET
The protest came only a few hours after the second reading of France's landmark bill allowing gay marriage at the French National Assembly. Final approval is expected on April 23 under a fast-track measure that limits debate to 25 hours.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet