PHOTOS: France's Government Worried By Violent Antigay Backlash
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:50 PM ET
The protest came only a few hours after the second reading of France's landmark bill allowing gay marriage at the French National Assembly. Final approval is expected on April 23 under a fast-track measure that limits debate to 25 hours.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman