PHOTOS: France's Government Worried By Violent Antigay Backlash
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:50 PM ET
French socialist Deputy Sylviane Bulteau shows journalists the threatening letter she received from members of the anti-gay marriage movement. Bulteau and fellow Socialist Hugues Fourage both received threatening correspondence by unknown authors.
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Gay Pride Flag Stolen, Set on Fire in Georgia