PHOTOS: France's Government Worried By Violent Antigay Backlash
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:50 PM ET
French socialist Deputy Sylviane Bulteau shows journalists the threatening letter she received from members of the anti-gay marriage movement. Bulteau and fellow Socialist Hugues Fourage both received threatening correspondence by unknown authors.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'