PHOTOS: France's Government Worried By Violent Antigay Backlash
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:50 PM ET
French Interior Minister Manuel Valls leads a meeting with representatives of French police and gendarmerie focused on security measures following a spate of homophobic attacks.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed