PHOTOS: Anti-Putin Protests Spread
BY Lucas Grindley
August 12 2013 5:00 AM ET
Britain puts on a Putin face.
Hundreds of ralliers gathered nearby the home of Prime Minister David Cameron, who said his country would not boycott the Olympics in Russia. "I share your deep concern about the abuse of gay people in Russia," Cameron wrote on Twitter in response to activist Stephen Fry. "However, I believe we can better challenge prejudice as we attend, rather than boycotting the Winter Olympics."
Members of Pussy Riot remain in prison but haven't backed down from even slight chances to speak out, with one member condeming Putin's government during a parole hearing.
A slogan that has crossed a few minds lately is on display.
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin