In National Referendum, Croatia Votes to Ban Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
December 01 2013 7:26 PM ET
A woman passes by a billboard set up by a Catholic Church-backed conservative initative that urged a "Yes" vote on Sunday's referendum. The referendum was the country's first citizens initiative since its 1991 independence.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers