In National Referendum, Croatia Votes to Ban Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
December 01 2013 7:26 PM ET
A woman passes by a billboard set up by a Catholic Church-backed conservative initative that urged a "Yes" vote on Sunday's referendum. The referendum was the country's first citizens initiative since its 1991 independence.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet