In National Referendum, Croatia Votes to Ban Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
December 01 2013 7:26 PM ET
A woman passes by a billboard set up by a Catholic Church-backed conservative initative that urged a "Yes" vote on Sunday's referendum. The referendum was the country's first citizens initiative since its 1991 independence.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut