New Clues in Shooting of Lesbian Couple in Texas
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 22 2012 1:57 PM ET
Crime Stoppers in Texas just released a video with more details about the summer shooting of a teenage lesbian couple in Portland, TX, according to the Dallas Voice.
Mary Chapa, 18, and Mollie Olgin, 19, were shot in a public park on June 22. According to the Voice, the new video mentions that "the teens were walking late a night when they saw a man walk past. A few minutes later he returned with a mask and gloves. He forced them to a secluded area before assaulting and shooting them."
Police haven't had luck finding the man who attacked the couple, killing Olgin and wounding Chapa.
A $20,000 reward is being offered and the Tri-County Crime Stopers is seeking tips at 800-245-TIPS (8477).
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM