New Clues in Shooting of Lesbian Couple in Texas
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 22 2012 1:57 PM ET
Crime Stoppers in Texas just released a video with more details about the summer shooting of a teenage lesbian couple in Portland, TX, according to the Dallas Voice.
Mary Chapa, 18, and Mollie Olgin, 19, were shot in a public park on June 22. According to the Voice, the new video mentions that "the teens were walking late a night when they saw a man walk past. A few minutes later he returned with a mask and gloves. He forced them to a secluded area before assaulting and shooting them."
Police haven't had luck finding the man who attacked the couple, killing Olgin and wounding Chapa.
A $20,000 reward is being offered and the Tri-County Crime Stopers is seeking tips at 800-245-TIPS (8477).
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM