New Clues in Shooting of Lesbian Couple in Texas
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 22 2012 1:57 PM ET
Crime Stoppers in Texas just released a video with more details about the summer shooting of a teenage lesbian couple in Portland, TX, according to the Dallas Voice.
Mary Chapa, 18, and Mollie Olgin, 19, were shot in a public park on June 22. According to the Voice, the new video mentions that "the teens were walking late a night when they saw a man walk past. A few minutes later he returned with a mask and gloves. He forced them to a secluded area before assaulting and shooting them."
Police haven't had luck finding the man who attacked the couple, killing Olgin and wounding Chapa.
A $20,000 reward is being offered and the Tri-County Crime Stopers is seeking tips at 800-245-TIPS (8477).
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks