Gaga and Tony Bennett Perform for Obama Staffers
BY Michelle Garcia
January 23 2013 6:00 PM ET
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett topped off the White House's inauguration festivities Tuesday night with performances for Obama campaign staffers and volunteers.
The event at the Washington Convention Center included remarks from President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Gaga followed the commander in chief with performances of "Born This Way" and "The Edge of Glory," and a duet with Tony Bennett singing "The Lady Is a Tramp," The Washington Post reports. The pair recorded the song together in 2011.
Watch their duet below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality