10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Denise Huxtable from The Cosby Show: Played by Lisa Bonet, Denise was the ideal cool-but-still-good teenager who was confident, smart, and opinionated. She made her parents proud and went to college, which earned her a spin-off show, A Different World. She was a trailblazer and would easily be an ally in the gay-straight alliance.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?