10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Denise Huxtable from The Cosby Show: Played by Lisa Bonet, Denise was the ideal cool-but-still-good teenager who was confident, smart, and opinionated. She made her parents proud and went to college, which earned her a spin-off show, A Different World. She was a trailblazer and would easily be an ally in the gay-straight alliance.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview