10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Denise Huxtable from The Cosby Show: Played by Lisa Bonet, Denise was the ideal cool-but-still-good teenager who was confident, smart, and opinionated. She made her parents proud and went to college, which earned her a spin-off show, A Different World. She was a trailblazer and would easily be an ally in the gay-straight alliance.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party