10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 5:00 AM ET
Little Ricky from I Love Lucy: The best thing about Little Ricky was that he was barely around. For all you parents out there who want to have a kid but don’t really want to deal with him or her, Little Ricky is your man. Plus he grew up in the 1950s, so you can fulfill your Mad Men fantasy and come home to a family that helps you decompress after work and make a martini.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment