10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Little Ricky from I Love Lucy: The best thing about Little Ricky was that he was barely around. For all you parents out there who want to have a kid but don’t really want to deal with him or her, Little Ricky is your man. Plus he grew up in the 1950s, so you can fulfill your Mad Men fantasy and come home to a family that helps you decompress after work and make a martini.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban