10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Little Ricky from I Love Lucy: The best thing about Little Ricky was that he was barely around. For all you parents out there who want to have a kid but don’t really want to deal with him or her, Little Ricky is your man. Plus he grew up in the 1950s, so you can fulfill your Mad Men fantasy and come home to a family that helps you decompress after work and make a martini.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant