10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Little Ricky from I Love Lucy: The best thing about Little Ricky was that he was barely around. For all you parents out there who want to have a kid but don’t really want to deal with him or her, Little Ricky is your man. Plus he grew up in the 1950s, so you can fulfill your Mad Men fantasy and come home to a family that helps you decompress after work and make a martini.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman