PHOTOS: New Exhibit Highlights Diversity of LGBT Families
BY Alex J Davidson
November 12 2013 6:00 AM ET
Above: Mary, Skye, and Lucca Collier
You can check out some of the images in the exhibit in our slideshow. If you want to see more, take a look at the center’s Facebook page, where there are about 90 images both of the exhibit and festivities from the opening reception in October.
To see the exhibit in person, visit the Harvey Milk Photo Center at 50 Scott St. in San Francisco. The exhibit is open to the public and is free, with gallery hours from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday. There are sometimes lectures or classes in the gallery space, though, so check ahead by calling (415) 554-9522.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island