PHOTOS: New Exhibit Highlights Diversity of LGBT Families
BY Alex J Davidson
November 12 2013 6:00 AM ET
Above: Mary, Skye, and Lucca Collier
You can check out some of the images in the exhibit in our slideshow. If you want to see more, take a look at the center’s Facebook page, where there are about 90 images both of the exhibit and festivities from the opening reception in October.
To see the exhibit in person, visit the Harvey Milk Photo Center at 50 Scott St. in San Francisco. The exhibit is open to the public and is free, with gallery hours from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday. There are sometimes lectures or classes in the gallery space, though, so check ahead by calling (415) 554-9522.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion