PHOTOS: Marriage Equality, One Year Later, Marked at NYC Pride
BY Julie Bolcer
June 25 2012 8:39 AM ET
“Anyone who knows Roger Stone knows that he is a man who says what he means and means what he says, and on Sunday he had a lot to say about the 'Obama Zombies' who were marching in support of a president who said marriage for gay Americans should be decided by the states,” said Gregory T. Angelo, chairman of the Log Cabin Republicans of New York, in an e-mailed statement. “More and more gay people are waking up to the reality that if we truly want equal rights for all, we need to support fair-minded Republicans."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- PHOTOS: The Moving History of a Gay Jewish Congregation
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'