Did Your Representative in Congress Join the NOH8 Campaign?
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:39 PM ET
Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California: “I’m proud to support the NOH8 Campaign. I support equal rights for everyone in America and I’ve been active in the support for equal rights and marriage in California.”
Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida: “I’m excited to participate in the NOH8 Campaign and to stand up against hatred and bigotry of all kinds.”
Rep. Susan A. Davis of California: “Inequality has no place in the United States. The NOH8 Campaign depicts the importance of never being silent in the face of discrimination.”
Rep. Suzanne Bonamici of Oregon: “There is no place on Capitol Hill or in our society for hate or discrimination. I’m proud to be part of NOH8’s Campaign for equality.”
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series