Did Your Representative in Congress Join the NOH8 Campaign?
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 3:39 PM ET
Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California: “I’m proud to support the NOH8 Campaign. I support equal rights for everyone in America and I’ve been active in the support for equal rights and marriage in California.”
Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida: “I’m excited to participate in the NOH8 Campaign and to stand up against hatred and bigotry of all kinds.”
Rep. Susan A. Davis of California: “Inequality has no place in the United States. The NOH8 Campaign depicts the importance of never being silent in the face of discrimination.”
Rep. Suzanne Bonamici of Oregon: “There is no place on Capitol Hill or in our society for hate or discrimination. I’m proud to be part of NOH8’s Campaign for equality.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6