Did Your Representative in Congress Join the NOH8 Campaign?
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:39 PM ET
Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California: “I’m proud to support the NOH8 Campaign. I support equal rights for everyone in America and I’ve been active in the support for equal rights and marriage in California.”
Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida: “I’m excited to participate in the NOH8 Campaign and to stand up against hatred and bigotry of all kinds.”
Rep. Susan A. Davis of California: “Inequality has no place in the United States. The NOH8 Campaign depicts the importance of never being silent in the face of discrimination.”
Rep. Suzanne Bonamici of Oregon: “There is no place on Capitol Hill or in our society for hate or discrimination. I’m proud to be part of NOH8’s Campaign for equality.”
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups