Did Your Representative in Congress Join the NOH8 Campaign?
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:39 PM ET
Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California: “I’m proud to support the NOH8 Campaign. I support equal rights for everyone in America and I’ve been active in the support for equal rights and marriage in California.”
Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida: “I’m excited to participate in the NOH8 Campaign and to stand up against hatred and bigotry of all kinds.”
Rep. Susan A. Davis of California: “Inequality has no place in the United States. The NOH8 Campaign depicts the importance of never being silent in the face of discrimination.”
Rep. Suzanne Bonamici of Oregon: “There is no place on Capitol Hill or in our society for hate or discrimination. I’m proud to be part of NOH8’s Campaign for equality.”
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'