PHOTOS: A Busy October for Gay Global Impact
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2012 3:03 PM ET
Two French lesbian policewomen, Raphaelle and her companion, Fabienne, pose with one of their three children on Wednesday near Lyon, in eastern France. They had twins, born in early 2010, and because of this Fabienne intends to obtain from the courts a right to paternity leave, which has been denied so far by the officials from the police department. An amendment to a proposed law that aims to fund the social security health care system and which is now being examined by Parliament proposes transforming paternity leave into a "childbirth leave," which would be bestowed regardless of a person's gender.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel