PHOTOS: A Busy October for Gay Global Impact
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2012 3:03 PM ET
Two French lesbian policewomen, Raphaelle and her companion, Fabienne, pose with one of their three children on Wednesday near Lyon, in eastern France. They had twins, born in early 2010, and because of this Fabienne intends to obtain from the courts a right to paternity leave, which has been denied so far by the officials from the police department. An amendment to a proposed law that aims to fund the social security health care system and which is now being examined by Parliament proposes transforming paternity leave into a "childbirth leave," which would be bestowed regardless of a person's gender.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes