Eight LGBT Native Americans You Should Know
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Cheyenne Jackson is a familiar face to 30 Rock fans. He played the only guy to melt the hearts of both Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. But Jackson, whose father is Native American, isn't just a pretty face on NBC. He's been a Broadway sensation since his first lead role in All Shook Up. He's appeared on dozens of TV series (most recently in Mockingbird Lane, the Munsters remake that aired on Halloween) and a handful of films. Clearly an overachiever, he's also a musician (his 2012 album Drive produced the top 10 hit "Before You").
Next up: He costars in next year's Liberace biopic, Behind the Candelabra, with Michael Douglas and Matt Damon.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love