Eight LGBT Native Americans You Should Know
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 23 2012 4:00 AM ET
Cheyenne Jackson is a familiar face to 30 Rock fans. He played the only guy to melt the hearts of both Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. But Jackson, whose father is Native American, isn't just a pretty face on NBC. He's been a Broadway sensation since his first lead role in All Shook Up. He's appeared on dozens of TV series (most recently in Mockingbird Lane, the Munsters remake that aired on Halloween) and a handful of films. Clearly an overachiever, he's also a musician (his 2012 album Drive produced the top 10 hit "Before You").
Next up: He costars in next year's Liberace biopic, Behind the Candelabra, with Michael Douglas and Matt Damon.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 20 min 28 sec ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 46 min 16 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 51 min 19 sec ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 1 hour 14 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 1 hour 16 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 2 hours 18 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 2 hours 22 min ago