Eight LGBT Native Americans You Should Know
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Cheyenne Jackson is a familiar face to 30 Rock fans. He played the only guy to melt the hearts of both Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. But Jackson, whose father is Native American, isn't just a pretty face on NBC. He's been a Broadway sensation since his first lead role in All Shook Up. He's appeared on dozens of TV series (most recently in Mockingbird Lane, the Munsters remake that aired on Halloween) and a handful of films. Clearly an overachiever, he's also a musician (his 2012 album Drive produced the top 10 hit "Before You").
Next up: He costars in next year's Liberace biopic, Behind the Candelabra, with Michael Douglas and Matt Damon.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Week in Geek: Star Trek Actor Gets Wet and Naked, Justice League, and More 32 min 58 sec ago
- Activism Multimedia Project Addresses LGBT Rights Among Palestinians 58 min 30 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert is a Lesbian Stereotype in Flannel and Birkenstocks 2 hours 28 min ago
- Women Lena Dunham Is NOT Amused By Lesbian Porn Parody of Girls 2:54 PM
- Music Gay Singer-Songwriter Deals with Heartbreak 2:52 PM
- Politics Obama Nominates Lesbian Attorney for Second EEOC Term 2:52 PM
- Theater New Play Criticizes Gay Minstrel Roles 2:43 PM